So sorry to hear about this. I remember dropping off envelopes with
daylight boxes full of film and cash payments at 4am in Englewood through
the slot in the door, and being able to pick up my workprints soon after
noon during my college days. Later, I worked with them on the timing and
release printing of my graduate thesis film. The care and attention they
gave to experimental work, as well as the time Robert spent with me on the
phone and in person to explain the best way to get the look I wanted was
valuable to me, and I'm sure to many others. They will be missed.

-JH

Jason Halprin
jihalp...@gmail.com