Sounds interesting, Pip. Like the inverse of Bill Viola’s “Sweet Light,” in
which he walks toward the camera at night wearing white clothes with someone
walking along beside him in black clothes shining a bright light on him. This
starts at some distance, so all you see is a glowing white figure advancing
toward the camera with direct sound picking up his footsteps.