Hi,

I just posted a new video on YouTube at https://youtu.be/ZEt3IZ_TkaY

In December of last year, my cousin Steven Golos sent me a DVD containing
family home movies from the late 1930s. I immediately started integrating this
material into my live performances and eventually decided to work more deeply
with two long clips of a young woman dancing in ballet costume.

This piece was created from those clips by selecting different parts of them
and improvisationally applying various filters. I think of it as a kind of
visual jazz played in non-real-time, with the video footage filling the role
that the melody and harmony would take in a jazz improvisation. I coded most of
the filters that I used during my 18 years as a software engineer for Boris FX.

I hope you enjoy it. Thanks.

-- Emile

Art is man's way of saying "I love you" to the universe.

My photography and sketches can be viewed at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld