THE END OF FACEBOOK AS SOCIAL NETWORK
Well, I think, that's it! I was just creating an event for our screening next Thursday at Z-Bar. For Directors Lounge
BUT I COULD ONLY INVITE 50 PEOPLE!

We have like 820 group members of Directors Lounge in Facebook and I can only reach 50 of the to invite them? I guess we need to create new networks, let's see, but this is just not working any more.

Oddly and stupidly, Facebook used to be the place where all the filmmakers come and connect, or used to do so. That was the reason I was started to be engaged here. If you are having any suggestions, for a better less obscure project to connect with people, I would be happy to hear from you.
Now I just hope we will somehow reach the people interested for the next show.
See you there, maybe!

Best wishes,
Klaus W. Eisenlohr

Team Directors Lounge
--

Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin, Germany

email:                  kl...@richfilm.de
and film production:            http://www.richfilm.de

phone:                  int.- 49 - 30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)