Hello everyone - I just wanted to remind people that our 11th edition of
Experiments in Cinema will take place here in Albuquerque, New Mexico April
5-10!  This year, in addition to the 100+ films that we will screen from
35+ countries, we will also have a focus on women in undependent cinema.
To celebrate our focus we are publishing a new yearbook (available at
www.experimentsincinema.org) titled Experiments in She-ness: Women &
Undependent Cinema with essays by Ariel Dougherty, Laura Mulvey, kamila
Kuc, Caryn Cline, Kerrie Welsh, Kate Lain, Nina Fonoroff & Eva Hayward,
Marcella Ernest, Bill Basquin, Elizabeth Sher, Kelly Gallagher, and Maarit
Suomi Vanaanen!  Additionally, know that our new fundraising DVD collection
(8 discs) is also now available on our website.

all the best,
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President Basement Films