I have been inspecting the prints in the library of the SF Art Institute
for the past year. I have found that the magnasync viewers are the best.
The screen is much larger and scratches, dust, dirt, etc are more
definable.  They are not cheap and difficult to find. This is the poor
man's way of goding things. A flatbed may scratch especially in rewind or
fast forward, etc. If you need editing equip email me off the list. I still
have some items.

DA