Re: Nizo S8 Help:

You should also check the film cartridge. My class has had a number of Kodak cartridges give false exposed signals recently and ended up with rolls of unexposed film. This has happened to at least three of my classes in the past 5-6 years, that a batch of Kodak S8 cartridges have stuck. It's happened not just to my class, but to the community (Keith at Yale Film had his own film shoot ruined because of this failure). Kodak doesn't take responsibility.

We give the cartridges a knock to loosen the film and wind the spool is taughtbefore loading, then keep an eye on the moving dials. And we don't process until we see EXPOSED printed on the film.

Good luck! Dana