I'm a bit late but congratulations, dear Peter!
All the best,Pablo Marín.

    On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:48 AM, Péter Lichter <lichte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Dear All,

Tomorrow we will launch our first experimental film festival, at Budapest!

Kinoflow EFF is the first official avant-garde film festival of Hungary. The
three day long festival introduces a wide selection of the latest avant-garde
films from Malaysia to Hungary. The festival will present a great program from
Winnipeg, and also a selection of contemporary abstract and lyrical films by
Stephen Broomer, Tomonari Nishikawa, Dan Browne, Mónica Saviron, Jeremy Moss,
Sylvia Schedelbauer and many others. The opening film of the festival is
Hollywood Burn from the great Soda_Jerk!

Organizers: Anna Fignár, Janka Pozsonyi, Tamás Teszler, Péter Lichter

Details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/624773924340989/