Hi Carl,

Here's a link to some photos of the loader:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uxtk8fn768753yr/AAAAkO5KwtzU6NkKQkw2YwM3a?dl=0

Not sure if I've set it up correctly, or there aren't parts missing,
but it works. I'm sure you could rig something up with rewinds and a
rod to guide the film in at the right angle.

Looking at the tanks, I think one of them originally had the centre
tube but it's been removed and the hole brazed up with a metal patch.
They sat in the original owner's basement since the 70s, when he did
light shows and film loops for psychedelic bands.

Cheers,

Todd