Hi Xavi,

Looks like quite a project! Can you share any details on the LED and lens
you're using in the projector? Are you using it as a replacement for the bulb
or as an alternative solution for a transfer machine? I'm working on something
similar at the moment and would be interested in knowing more. Please keep
sharing here, I think that there's enough of an audience for these types of
efforts.

Best,
Chris