From: Mark Street <mstreet...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2016 1:25 pm
Subject: [Frameworks] reflective white material

Hey All,

I'm looking to explore projecting images on the floor, wall and ceiling of a
gallery space in the coming weeks.  I envision some sort of reflective screen
like material (inexpensive) that I could lay on the floor or suspend from the
ceiling.  I guess I could use a bedsheet!....  any other suggestions out there?
 I'm thinking of just getting a few dropcloth sized pieces and playing around,
but I don't know what material to seek out.  Any suggestions welcome.

all best,
mark Street
www.markstreetfilms.com