Dear Filmmaker/ Friend,

This mail goes out to you as filmmaker or friend of Directors Lounge Festival!
We did not have a Directors Lounge Festival in a while, but we have still been quite active. Now, I like to create a new Urban Research Programme for 48-Stunden-Neukölln (24-hrs-Neukölln http://www.48-stunden-neukoelln.de/) at June 24/25/26 where Directors Lounge will have a big screen.

Please send me as soon as possible your new work fitting to the Urban Research theme! Please refer to http://urban-research.eu/DL2016/framesIndex.html for earlier programs.

Please send me a Wetransfer or other download link. (Please no preview-only material, only ready to screen projects. Preview-only material will be ignored).
Please zip the files with your information.
I will try to have a form on urban-research.eu ready for you soon.

Thank you so much for your continued interest and support for Directors Lounge and Urban Research!

Hoping to receive your new films and hoping to see you at 48-Stunden-Neukölln
Klaus W. Eisenlohr
----
Team Directors Lounge
--

Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin, Germany

email:                  kl...@richfilm.de
and film production:            http://www.richfilm.de

phone:                  int.- 49 - 30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)