I understand and agree. And I hate all these confidentiality agreements -- we should get the IRS to require transparency of not for profits, which, as a result of their tax exempt status, operate in effect with huge subsidies from all of us.

None of this, however, encourages me to want to sign an online petition without more information.

Fred Camper
Chicago