On the experiment side, certainly a few selected films by Gregory Markopoulos.

RC

On Jun 25, 2016, at 11:59 AM, Caryn Cline
<carynycl...@gmail.com<mailto:carynycl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Frameworkers,

For a program I’ll be co-teaching at The Evergreen State College next winter
and spring quarters, I’m looking for short experimental and/or narrative films
that use Greek literature, themes, philosophy and mythology as an inspiration
or point of departure.  [Our program, called THE EPIC AND THE EVERYDAY,
combines ancient Greek literature and media production.]  I’ve used feature
films in a past iteration of this program (e.g. O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU? and
LANDSCAPE IN THE MIST), but I’d like to mix in more short work, since I will be
teaching media production as part of this program and students will be making
short work.  Films utilizing found footage would be especially useful.  (The
last time I taught this program, I used some of Jay Rosenblatt’s work in this
context.)  Happily, I will have a little bit of a budget to rent
or—preferably—buy the work for our campus library.  Thank you for you
suggestions.

Best wishes,

CC
Caryn Cline