Hi Caryn I have a short film at Canyon Cinema entitled Delaware Park in
Buffalo made circa 1968. I shot it while tripping on lsd and is a travel
through the Park ending up at the Albright Knox Museum. The sound track has
Ed Sander's singing "A Hymn to Sappho"  in Ancient Greek from the Fugs LP
entitled "It Crawled into My Hands, Honest".

I know it is on the "edge" of what you are looking for, however, it may
just work.

Dominic