San Francisco Frameworkers, my friend Kim Spencer (co-founder of Link TV) has a
rare 3/4” videotape from 1980 that he needs to digitize. It’s documentation of
a pioneering use of satellites for citizen-to-citizen conversation called
“Thanksgiving in America — 1980,” which he produced for PBS. The  tape probably
needs to be baked, but that’s not always the case. Does anyone have a U-Matic
deck Kim could use to take a look at the tape? Do I assume correctly that BAVC
is the cheapest place for restoration and digitizing?