https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157671265002984

I have known photographer and author Brian Solomon since he was about four, and
we have been looking at each other's photographs for almost the entire time. In
the 70s, 80s, and early 90s I did a lot of work with multiple image photography
using film only - this was in the days before Photoshop. You can see some of
this work at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/albums/72157635417625824. Brian was
kind enough to let me make copies of some of his photographs to use in my own
photography,

I was recently looking at some of my old work on film which I had scanned, and
I came across Brian pictures and realized that they would be very good material
for my Drawing On Photography project. These are some drawings that I made
using Brian's photos.

Brian is the author of over 60 books, most of which are about railroads and
most of which include some of his photography. You can see more of his work at
http://briansolomon.com/Brian_Solomon_Photography/Blogs_%26_eBooks.html

-- Emile

Art is man's way of saying "I love you" to the universe.

My photography and sketches can be viewed at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld