There is also a position for a cinema & media studies scholar at Binghamton’s
Cinema Department:

they "seek a researcher whose historically and theoretically informed work
engages with experimental or avant-garde film and video practices, broadly
construed. This is a full-time, tenure-track appointment at the rank of
assistant professor in our cinema studies stream.”

https://binghamton.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp;jsessionid=FAD342DF2A108C5FF9E1739A90154A85?JOBID=77058