Hello frameworks hive mind...

I am searching for Pat Buchanan's 1992 Republican Primary ad that features
2 minutes of re-edited footage of Marlon Riggs' TONGUES UNTIED. His
campaign produced the ad to argue that G.H.W. Bush's subsidized "gay
pornography" with NEA funds. I've looked far and wide online and cannot
find it. Does anyone have a link or a copy of it? Unfortunately, it does
not appear in this CSPAN compilation
I did come across Megan Kelley and Fox News' ridiculous anti- NEA
("stimulus package" ) reporting that sited McDowell and Kuchar's
THUNDERCRACK as porn. Here it is
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxQUPYwWro>. I remember some Frameworks
discussion of this 7 years ago. I'd love to see the Buchanan ad if anyone
has it.

- Chicago