Very happy to announce that the most detailed and comprehensive Experimental
Film Society <http://www.experimentalfilmsociety.com/> statement is now
complete. It includes ideas, strategies, methods, and discussions of the
practical aspects of filmmaking and cinema that I have been developing and
contemplating from 2000 until the present. Every dimension of this
statement is born of personal experience accrued over years of making
films. I'd like to thank all of my colleagues at EFS without whose support
this project wouldn't have happened. Special thanks to Maximilian Le
Cain for his advisory role. This statement is a work in progress and will
be published in our upcoming book entitled The Luminous Void next year.
Hope you enjoy reading it!

Click HERE: https://goo.gl/w71fZf

-Rouzbeh Rashidi