The phone number goes to a drive-in movie theater incorporated in 2010 in
Las Vegas called "Pure Cinema Celluloid" so I'm not even certain this is
actually a film. Looks more like a scam, so the best thing to do with
trolls is not to feed them.

Michael Betancourt
Savannah, GA USA

michaelbetancourt.com
twitter.com/cinegraphic | vimeo.com/cinegraphic
www.cinegraphic.net | the avant-garde film & video blog