I also have a projector that has working sound. The price for that is $150.
Another party has expressed an interest. I can hold it for you for 30 days
with a deposit of $75. Let me know since has to be first come first served.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Dominic Angerame <dominic.anger...@gmail.com