Hi, this year will be the 10th anniversary of screenings that I have been
presenting in Havana as part of the Film Festival there. These screenings
have highlighten many classic and new avant garde filmmaker's work. During
this time several ag filmmakers in Cuba have been creating films.

Alas they can only use their cell phones as cameras since there are hardly
any video cameras available to them. For editing they are using obsolete
mac computers. The situation for production of their experimental films is
grim due to lack of equipment and funds to purchase such.

I am asking the community if any of you have digital film cameras to
donate, please contact me off the list and I can tell you details.

Thanks much in advance. I leave for Havana on Dec 7th so would love to
receive any equipment by Dec 4th.

Dominic Angerame