Reviewing:

Anna Briggs link went nowhere (404).

Kiarostami is supposed to have a "filmed correspondence." What would that
mean?

Escobar suggests "Jose Luis Guerin and Jonas Mekas."  What about them?

Sebastian wants recognition for working with Kiarostami.

Contributing:

I suggest a question.

If such a correspondence would not be a "filmed" correspondence, a mere
correspondence on screen, what would it be?  I remember a whole program of
heart-felt work from south of the border screened as part of Experiments in
Cinema several years ago.

I beg to differ.  Wouldn't the audio of such a "film-letter" be addressed
to someone.  That someone could be seated in the audience.  Everyone else
would be eavesdropping.   See my film, Post Card (2008).

Bernie
tactilecorpus.com