Dear Gene,
You are a fabulous writer.  Please send me info about acquiring your book when
the time comes. Kit Basquin

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Youngblood <ato...@comcast.net>
To: frameworks <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 19, 2016 10:13 am
Subject: [Frameworks] scanned text

Friends, I’m collecting into a book the 150 articles I wrote for the Los
Angeles Free Press 1967-1970. They include the original articles that became
the basis for Expanded Cinema. I also want to use the scans as B-roll for a
documentary. That means zooming in and out, panning across the pages in
closeup, and highlighting (isolating) lines of text for emphasis. How is that
done? Is there software that enables it for inclusion in a Final Cut edit?
Offline responses are welcome.