Hello everyone,

I recently decided to take the leap to shoot sync'd 16mm film. I am determined
to work on my films physically. A few months back I turned down a free
Steenbeck in Brooklyn, and I've been kicking myself ever since.

I was hoping to ask if there might be a Flatbed editor available in or around
NYC. I have a preference of finding one with 6 plates and an interlock  port,
but I guess I can't be picky as there may not be many, if any available around
me!

I will also need a portable 16mm recorder/dubber/magnasync to transfer audio to
16mm mag film for editing on the table as well, but I guess I need the table
before I even get to that point!

Thank you in advance!

Evan

sceptics...@gmail.com