Many thanks to everyone who wrote back on this topic.  I have discovered some
fabulous additions.

Best Wishes in 2017.

Stephanie Hutin
Director of Production
Intercollegiate Media Studies
Mosbacher Gartrell Center for Media Experimentation and Activism
Pitzer College
1050 North Mills Ave., West Hall
Claremont, CA 91711
909.607.3889

On Jan 12, 2017, at 8:16 PM, Ruth Hayes
<randomr...@comcast.net<mailto:randomr...@comcast.net>> wrote:

Rene LaLoux, Planete Sauvage (Fantastic Planet). I don’t know if it’s the
future, but it’s futuristic, with a strong social justice message.  It’s a
feature, however, so may be too long for your class.

http://www.randommotion.com<http://www.randommotion.com/>
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr<http://blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr>

On Jan 12, 2017, at 1:42 PM, Stephanie Hutin