thanks everyone for the notification--- i was just talking about him in my
lecture to students last week
i never knew that little museum in mülheim an der ruhr with the camera
obscura was once due to buy his collection, but when the director died the
city went another direction
http://www.monopol-magazin.de/der-zauber-der-bilder