*Daniel Barnett's White Heart* "takes off from a series of Wittgensteinian
monologues."
http://canyoncinema.com/catalog/film/?i=152
*Daniel Eisenberg's Displaced Person* incorporates a radio lecture by
Claude Levi-Strauss.
http://canyoncinema.com/catalog/film/?i=823
*Barbara Sternberg's Like a Dream that Vanishes* features an on-screen
exegesis by philosopher (not the filmmaker) John Davis on Hume's
consideration of miracles.
http://www.barbarasternberg.com/Films/Like%20a%20Dream.htm

All are, in my opinion, very interesting films.

Steve Polta