Hi Warren,

Thanks. The projector I probably paid too much for came out of Lawrence
Livermore Lab and appeared to have been babied during its tenure there. The
other I heard about via Craigslist and just picked it up from a frustrated
former filmmaker's doorway. Score.

When I do the next round of tests I'll take some more photos and add them
to the Flickr page but basically there are two fixed spring steel (or other
alloy) pieces below the lamp housing; the bulb nestles into those, sits
flush with the mount, and a third piece pivots over at top to hold it in
place. Seems to only pivot correctly from one direction and takes a little
fiddling.

I see Larry's email has come in and he can probably confirm that it's the
EZM MARC 300/16 high intensity are projection lamp?

Eric