From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Peter
Szely <sz...@ima.or.at>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:27 AM
To: Experimental List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject: [Frameworks] optical sound film screening

hello all,

my name is peter szely from ima, institute for media archeology.

feel free to check out our website www.ima.or.at

 I have a question:

ima always set itself a yearly topic in our work.

this years topic is optical sound.

we plan to have workshops and concerts dealing with optical sound, and we also
plan to hav a film screening  of movies.

we are interested in movies where the sound comes from manipulations and
treatments such as drawing or scratching directly on the celluloid,

do you have any recommendations of fine pieces of film working like this?

thanks in advance

best szely

Peter Szely

sz...@ima.or.at