Gorgeous breakdown at the end of  Last Year at Marienbad  (Alan Resnais)

The Hole  (Tsai Ming Liang)  very crazy, intense breakdown.

Won Kar Wai  —which one to pick?—most of them have twisted coping methods for
devastated emotional conditions.

Gus Van Sant    Last Days  (Cobain)

I am also digging on childhood trauma theme for an MFA student.
Would appreciate anything on that angle…

Gae Savannah
New York