Julie Taymour's "Frida" features a passage of Frida Kahlo surviving the
accident via stop motion animation provided by the brothers quay.

Cronenberg's Naked Lunch, probably some of his other work too but those
cockroach typewriters can't be beat.

Jessica

*

artist & poet : http://www.station-number-six.com