Hi FrameWorkers,

Could any of you help me with the translation of these French terms please?
Even if you don't know French, by the description some of you may know what
I'm referring to.

I actually need to translate these two terms into Spanish, but I am so
lost, even an English translation would do for a start.

These are the terms:

• Piétage («piétage de la pellicule») — (it refers to white numbers written
with a «piéteuse» machine on the image and on the sound strips at the same
time, in order to get them synchronized I guess. This operation is done
with a special machine called «pieteuse»)  —

• Piéteuse (the machine) —

Fingers crossed there's someone out there who knows these words.

Cheers,

Esperanza.