Dear Ron Green, Adam Hyman, Chrissie Iles, Roger W. Beebe, Albert Alcoz,
Cindy Keefer, and Janis Crystal Lipzin:

Thank you all so much.  Your detailed suggestions have been extremely
helpful-- if only I could have seen and experienced many of these events!

I especially appreciated lists of events/exhibitions outside the US and
Europe, tracing the rise of moving-image practices around the world.  I
only wish there was more scholarship on the history of exhibiting
experimental media--but perhaps that's another listserv request/topic for
another time!

Hope you all have a terrific week.

Sincerely,

Ben