Hey Lilly,

I can tell you I was looking to license one of these clips recently for my
documentary.
The place to be is VIACOM, although I'm not sure if they know much about the
content itself...
I do know they used a.o. a clip from Len Lye as an ident and Bill Plympton made
an ident for them if I'm not mistaken.

Regards,

Brecht.