Frameworkers, a friend of mine is researching the literary life of Christopher
MacLaine. He sent this yesterday:

"You may know that [MacLaine] was also a poet and editor. (Jordan Belson was
the art editor for the first issue of Contour Quarterly, the magazine that
MacLaine and his wife Norma edited, which ran for four issues in the late
forties.) I've been very interested in that side of his work, which has
completely vanished from any public view or awareness, and I've been working
for a few years on assembling the writings, and trying to learn more about the
context. Have had a very hard time finding anyone still alive to talk to who
knew him, or much on record about his life. Any suggestions you might have in
that regard would be very welcome.

Any leads on this? Steve? Scott?