Gene, has your friend tried contacting Lawrence Jordan? I believe Jordan
knew Maclaine and worked with him on The Man Who Invented Gold (but I could
be wrong). J.J. Murphy and Fred Camper have done the most extensive writing
I know on Maclaine; perhaps they have some leads. There's a transcription
of a conversation with Brakhage about his time with Maclaine, published in
Radical Light.

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org