Thanks Andy. I’ve passed these on.
G.

On July 5, 2017 at 8:38:48 AM, Andy Ditzler (a...@andyditzler.com) wrote:

Gene, has your friend tried contacting Lawrence Jordan? I believe Jordan knew
Maclaine and worked with him on The Man Who Invented Gold (but I could be
wrong). J.J. Murphy and Fred Camper have done the most extensive writing I know
on Maclaine; perhaps they have some leads. There's a transcription of a
conversation with Brakhage about his time with Maclaine, published in Radical
Light.

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org