Thanks Pip!  I know what you mean, as it's not the first time someone
mentioned it to me.  I have a tendency to prefer reading dark bgrd/light
text designs, but I realize I'm probably in the minority.

So I just switched the color scheme to something that I hope is easier on
everyone's eyes.  I just don't think I can do basic black on white, so
hopefully the dark grey text on light grey background is an improvement.

all the best,

Mark