Hello all
I wanted give a shout out to all the film people I could think of and let you
know about ICS Interbay Cinema Society. It is an experimental film group that I
co founded last year.  please spread the word and let people know that we are
out there and that we offer these services

Best Regards
Jon Behrens

MISSION STATEMENT
our mission is to provide goods and services to filmmakers who work outside of
what the mainstream conception of filmmaking is. We provide these services to
filmmakers free of charge with no strings attached. We look for filmmakers who
have built a body of work and have shown dedication and work ethic over the
years. These services are designed to help off set the enormous costs involved
in filmmaking and to encourage them to produce more work and to promote cinema
as an art form .

LIGHTPRESS GRANTS
One of the things that ICS does are the LightPress grants, 10 of these are
giving out twice a year January 1st and July 1st. These are 3 hour vouchers to
use at LightPress to have really nice HD scans of your films made. These are a
$900 value. Since July 2016 ICS have given out $28,000 in these grants.
visit us online
interbaycinemasociety.org<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Finterbaycinemasociety.org%2F&h=ATOQZnFhB6GtJwL-0LjEKQYrKAZwolL2qj_HedAK-ASdOoTZaEkpycZ4Kvwi9nRkLuZkf3emN4-yspTA3U-dZePvjn0ZBuIn4HZveYopxDJfvlWc15GZqWVkrvp8U5Auhx3eGzFcFI8iJjjFzRfA-Gm7&enc=AZOdlcn_iwQ_Tp4fCDAk0SX_XSuFd0vSVOOzxBej47GnR9_AhSSPq2CmdbJF-8X4VuAmp2FMLZPwRgnFv7P-HurLLDzhgEu3kOa9e1Wu70nUBOf918oWq1DDDCb8yvsGDGAbEizpzdHj0Huba58jNGUQ5A16FA2uduyJwzpi1OGm3vr-j_xRytXUH_mH0Lwhfpo&s=1>