Joyce’s Rat Life and Diet in North America

The rats move north to Canada and grow vegetables - no DDTs!

Stephen

On Sep 12, 2017, at 9:14 PM, lagonaboba
<lagonab...@gmail.com<mailto:lagonab...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Another from Frampton, regrettably neither contemporary nor “by frameworkers
here” (unless Hollis is here from the Bardo)
Works and Days, 1969, 12:00min.   see FMC

one of Joyce Wieland’s films (some frameworker surely knows which) contains the
Beach Boy’s song Vegetable.

bob harris

ps.  if you accept ethnographic films as “experimental” (and i don’t know why
you would but the A-G category excludes some brilliant non-narrative
non-feature films)
there are some wonderful films about agriculture by such filmmakers as John
Marshall and Robert Gardner.
Gardner and Karl Muller’s Land Divers of Melanesia  concerns a yam harvest.
distributed by DER, which has an entire “Agriculture” section in their index of
films.

On Sep 12, 2017, at 7:53 AM, Richard Ashrowan