*Submissions for the 15th Annual Iowa City International Documentary Film
Festival (ICDOCS) are now open! *
We are excited to share experimental, innovative, radical, and weird
nonfiction cinema with you from April 26-28, 2018. Find our call for
entries and submission form here:
https://icdocs.wordpress.com/call-for-entries/

*Mission Statement*
The Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival (ICDOCS) is an annual
event run by students at the University of Iowa. Our mission is to engage
local audiences with the exhibition of recent short films that explore the
boundaries of nonfiction filmmaking. We seek innovative new works of 30
minutes or less that both complicate and expand upon conventional
approaches to nonfiction and documentary.

*Early Deadline:* January 8, 2018
Regular- $15 / Students- $10

*Regular Deadline:* January 22, 2018
Regular- $25 / Students- $15

If your work has been accepted to ICDOCS in the past or if you are an
artist living outside the U.S.A., no payment is required. Student entries
receive a discounted fee with proof of student status. Please email a
scanned copy of your student ID card to icd...@gmail.com.

--
Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival
Department of Cinematic Arts

http://icdocs.wordpress.com/ <http://www.icdocfest.com/>