Hey all, I'm starting to finally edit an enormous project. Often, I
basically don't plan out a pre-determined structure for a film but treat it
more like an abstract painting. I pick things as I go, and edit intuitively
and conceptually at the same time. But, this time I have an enormous amount
of footage, like 2.5 hours, plus a lot of found footage. So, I'm curious
about other people's editing strategies while dealing with large amounts of
material. Or if you usually deal with small amounts...suggestions from you
are welcomed too. Thanks in advance. Feel free to email me directly. Thanks
in advance!

-charles