I believe Jane is heard, only briefly, in one of Brakhage's few sync sound
films, "The Stars Are Beautiful." Jane is the subject of Barbara Hammer's
student film "Jane Brakhage," available from Canyon, and she does the
narration for that.

Also see Chick Strand's film "Soft Fiction."

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org

Fall 2017: Film Love presents The American Music Show retrospective
<http://www.frequentsmallmeals.com/AmericanMusicShow_Retrospective.htm>