Mike Brown is rep down here in Georgia, perhaps he can assist. Just spoke with
him last week, so hopefully he's still with Kodak. His contact info:
michael.p.br...@kodak.com(561) 310-5520
Although quite pleased ektachrome will again be available in S-8 and still, i
agree the push for 16mm.
robbieland

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 5:34:16 PM EST, Christopher Ball