Esperanza,

As fas as I know it has only been available through Ambulante’s website or
during their events. So that’s it. I still have to get my copy so I can’t speak
about the edition but 300 pesos is quite accesible (around 16 dollars - which
to me is a nice change from the 40 to 70 dollars books by authors of the NAC
I’ve gotten lately).

Santiago Fernandez

"My head is made of the same matter of the sun"