[image: Inline image 1]
Hi Frameworkers!

aCinema's second run of aDifferent festival is quickly approaching its
submission deadlines!  The* Regular Deadline* is in TWO days -- December
30th.  The *Late Deadline *is January 5th, and the *FilmFreeway Extended
Deadline* is January 10th.  Entry fees are $5 per work for the Regular
Deadline and $10 per work for the Late and Extended Deadlines.  Each artist
is permitted three submissions with a max run time of 30 minutes.  Full
details and entry form can be found on our website:
http://www.acinema.space/adifferent-festival/
<http://www.acinema.space/adifferent-festival/>

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and we're looking
forward to seeing your work!

All the best,
Janelle & Taka

*aCinema*