Dear Frameworkers,

Further to my last email, I just wanted to remind you that I’m still accepting
submissions for BLACK BOX, the experimental strand of the Edinburgh
International Film Festival (20 June – 1 July 2018) until mid-February. Many of
you have already been in touch (thank you!). If you’re still waiting for a
response from me please don’t think I’m ignoring you – I’ll be back to you by
the end of the week!

Submission details and FAQs can be found here:
https://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/press-industry/submissions. As always, Frameworks
subscribers receive a fee waiver and it would be helpful if you could include
this email in your response (without sending it to the entire list!).

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

All the best,
Kim Knowles
Experimental Film Programmer, EIFF

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or
http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
f. +44(0)131 229 5501
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre
for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861.
Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.