<http://www.hi-beam.net/now.gif>

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=c57ba4bc98&e=f36020cad0>

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=2a79dc1d8a&e=f36020cad0>

This week [January 20 - 28, 2018] in avant garde cinema

Enter your event announcements by going to the Flicker Weekly Listing Form
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=a11f925847&e=f36020cad0>
 .

To receive the weekly listing via email: Subscribe
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=d4ee897a85&e=f36020cad0>
 . To unsubscribe see the link at the bottom of this email.

<https://www.moma.org/d/assets/W1siZiIsIjIwMTgvMDEvMDgvMXRyb3ppaml2aF93ZnBmX2RvcHBlbGdhbmdlci5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0IiwiLXJlc2l6ZSAxMDI0eDEwMjRcdTAwM2UiXV0/wfpf_doppelganger.jpg?sha=2291020696744c72>

The Women's Film Preservation Fund: Four Experimental Films [January 22, New
York, New York]

<https://www.viff.org/ArticleMedia/Images/2018/film-centre/films/IAmMyOwnLaboratory_v2.jpg>

I Am My Own Laboratory and Shot On Blood: Kozmikonic Electronica [January 28,
Vancouver, British Columbia]

NEW CALLS FOR ENTRIES:
Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2018 (Musselburgh; Deadline: June 25, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=af4f4d6dd3&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1962.ann
That One Film Festival (Muncie, Indiana; Deadline: February 05, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=ac93fb5c59&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1963.ann
Oscillation Transia Film Festival (USA; Deadline: February 21, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=81456c7d83&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1964.ann
FAR OUT FILM FEST (Nashville, TN; Deadline: April 02, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=e9ec56a121&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1965.ann

DEADLINES APPROACHING:
Bodies (Naples, Italy; Deadline: January 31, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=549cffd2e1&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1947.ann
All About Photo Awards 2018 | $10.000 prizes (italy ; Deadline: January 31,
2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=756297722b&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1958.ann
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=adf4139c30&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1963.ann
Oscillation Transia Film Festival (USA; Deadline: February 21, 2018)
 http://hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=calls
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=9d753b17e1&e=f36020cad0>
 &readfile=1964.ann

Events are sorted alphabetically BY CITY within each DATE.

This week's programs (summary):

*       Ism, Ism, Ism: Meta: Cinema Within Cinema <>  [January 20, Los Angeles,
California]
*       Ism, Ism, Ism: Luis Ospina: A Rational Act of Faith <>  [January 20,
Los Angeles, California]
*       Reinscriptions For Line Describing A Cone <>  [January 20, San
Francisco, California 94111]
*       Tr*Mp Th*S! A One Year Anniversary of Resistance Jan. 21, 8pm <>
[January 21, Austin, TX]
*       Ism, Ism, Ism: Misreadings / Malas Lecturas and Book Launch <>
[January 21, Los Angeles, California]
*       Ism, Ism, Ism: Testamento CinemáTico: the Films of Narcisa Hirsch <>
[January 21, Los Angeles, California]
*       The Women's Film Preservation Fund: Four Experimental Films  <>
[January 22, New York, New York]
*       Two Diptychs By Peter Thompson <>  [January 23, Brooklyn, New York
11222]
*       The8fest Small-Gauge Film Festival <>  [January 26, Toronto, Ontario,
Canada]
*       New Year New Works 2018 <>  [January 27, New York, New York]
*       Ec: Ron Rice / Jack Smith <>  [January 28, New York, NY]
*       Ec: Carriage Trade <>  [January 28, New York, NY]
*       I Am My Own Laboratory and Shot On Blood: Kozmikonic Electronica <>
[January 28, Vancouver, British Columbia]

SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018

1/20
Los Angeles, California: Filmforum
http://www.lafilmforum.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=49623ed28d&e=f36020cad0>

3:00 pm, UCLA Film & Television Archive, Billy Wilder Theatre, UCLA Hammer
Museum, 10899 Wilshire Blvd.
ISM, ISM, ISM: META: CINEMA WITHIN CINEMA
In person: Luis Ospina In a reflexive mode, the filmmakers in this program
contemplate their chosen medium, its history, defining characteristics and
iconic movements. If there exists any Latin American specificity of
meta-cinema, The Vampires of Poverty (Agarrando pueblo, 1977) by Luis Ospina
and Carlos Mayolo is one of the starting points of that tradition. It reflects
on the representation of poverty in Latin America, produced by privileged local
filmmakers and financed by European funders in search of the elusive "real" in
Third World cinema. Ospina and Mayolo accompanied the 1978 Parisian premiere of
The Vampires of Poverty with a manifesto entitled "What is Poverty Porn?”,
which represents a new level of self-awareness and critique with regards to the
foreign perception of Latin American film. Ximena Cuevas Cinepolis, la capital
del cine (Cinepolis, the Film Capital, 2003) presents an insider‘s unsettling
perspective on the everyday world of image-making and image consumption. The
cinematic apparatus is foregrounded in the Cuban critique of flawed and
careless production, Chapucerias, and the Brazilian conceptual short Duelo
(Duel, 1973), by Daniel Santiago, is a conceptual game that represents the
tensions between Super 8 and 16mm filmmakers. Tickets: $10 general; $8 seniors,
UCLA Alumni Association members, & non-UCLA students; free for UCLA students
and Filmforum members. Tickets available in advance at
http://emarket.cinema.ucla.edu/ShoppingCenter/Details.aspx?ref=954 or at the
door.

1/20
Los Angeles, California: Filmforum
http://www.lafilmforum.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=1ddc8f0405&e=f36020cad0>

7:30 pm, UCLA Film & Television Archive, Billy Wilder Theatre, UCLA Hammer
Museum, 10899 Wilshire Blvd.
ISM, ISM, ISM: LUIS OSPINA: A RATIONAL ACT OF FAITH
In person: Luis Ospina Colombian rabble-rouser Luis Ospina returns to his alma
mater, UCLA, to screen a collection of his rarely seen early short films. His
trademark style—already present in his early works— crosses boundaries between
documentary and fiction, parody and melodrama, the archive and historical
invention. We will screen his recently restored thesis film Acto de Fe (Act of
Faith, 1972), a dark short film adaptation of Jean Paul Sartre’s short story
Erostratus shot in Los Angeles, as well as Autoretrato (Dormido) (1971), El
bombardeo de Washigton (Air Strike on Washington”, 1972), Oiga vea (co-directed
with Carlos Mayolo, 1972, 28min.), En busca de 'María' (co-directed with Jorge
Nieto, 1985, 15min), VIDEO (B)ART(H)ES (Luis Ospina, 2003, 3 min), among
others. Tickets: $10 general; $8 seniors, UCLA Alumni Association members, &
non-UCLA students; free for UCLA students and Filmforum members. Tickets
available in advance at
http://emarket.cinema.ucla.edu/ShoppingCenter/Details.aspx?ref=955or at the
door.

1/20
San Francisco, California 94111: Canyon Cinema
http://www.canyoncinema.com
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=6751fb7b81&e=f36020cad0>

3-5pm, Exploratorium, Pier 15 Embarcadero at Green St
REINSCRIPTIONS FOR LINE DESCRIBING A CONE
Edition #2 of Prepared Projection Performances by Gibson + Recoder. Part of a
series of works collectively referred to as solid light films, Anthony McCall's
Line Describing a Cone sees the fog-thickened beam of a 16mm projector
transformed into a three-dimensional moving sculpture. As the beam is viewed
from various vantage points within the space it transforms, shifts, and demands
attentive observation. In this Prepared Projection Performance from artists
Sandra Gibson + Luis Recoder, a reprojection and reframing of McCall's work
will be explored through projecting two prints of Line Describing a Cone in a
cinematic experiment.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21, 2018

1/21
Austin, TX: Experimental Response Cinema
http://ercatx.org
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=6cc3e898c1&e=f36020cad0>

8pm, Museum of Human Achievement
TR*MP TH*S! A ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF RESISTANCE JAN. 21, 8PM
Suggested donation $5-10. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to Refugee
Services of Texas https://www.rstx.org/austin/ . Following up our
pre-inauguration F*CK TR*MP screening of 2017, Experimental Response Cinema
presents TR*MP TH*S!, a program marking one year anniversary of the TR*MP
presidency. Experimental works in this program respond to a year of racism,
sexism, homophobia, religious intolerance, environmental degradation, corporate
greed, Wall Street malfeasance, gun violence, corruption, voter suppression,
foreign intervention in elections, defunding health care, human rights, income
inequality, BLM… well it's an endless list, not to mention buffoonery,
narcissism, pathology, lies, obsessive twittery… Come join us as we solemnly
(and joyfully) swear to RESIST!, recognizing that artmaking is a necessary
response to injustice. Complete lineup: 1/20/17, Gary Adlestein 4, What’s Next,
Robin Gerke 1, Best of Luck With the Wall, Josh Begley 7, Maelstroms, Lana Z
Caplan 8, Dailies from the USA, M. Woods 3, Have it Your Way, Bryan Konefsky 4,
Collapsing, Brian Ratigan 1, News from the Sun, The Smyth Brothers 3, NewsReal
Preview, Karissa Hahn 2, Where the Truth Lies, Diane Nerwen 4, Fragility of
Nature, Abdoul-Ganiou Dermani 3, Empty Nightclub, Ben Edelberg 7.5, 44.5
minutes, How to Prevent Nuclear War, Justin Entennman + Allison Leigh Holt, 1,
How Do I Explain This To My Children?, Chris Freeman 2, Flower Shop Parts I and
II, Tommy Becker 9, Presence, Carlos Cruz Martinez 4.5, Now! Again!, Alexander
Johnston 5, Eldorado, Salise Hughes 4, America’s Funniest, Don Swaynos 1,
Earworms, Senaite Murray & Matthew Michael Wright 2, Do You Want to Go for a
Drive?, Kelly Gallagher 5, Comet Song, Lydia Moyer 2, 35.5 minutes

1/21
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=27785500a7&e=f36020cad0>

3:00 pm, UCLA Film & Television Archive, Billy Wilder Theatre, UCLA Hammer
Museum, 10899 Wilshire Blvd.
ISM, ISM, ISM: MISREADINGS / MALAS LECTURAS AND BOOK LAUNCH
Book launch: In person: Luis Ospina, Pablo Marín, Poli Marichal, Jesse Lerner
and Luciano Piazza Screening: Misreadings / Malas Lecturas In the era of silent
cinema, the interplay between text and image on the screen was a constant. A
major figure in the Brazilian avant-garde, Humberto Mauro, believed that spoken
dialogues and intertitles detracted from the moving image, and integrated text,
in the form of speech bubbles, in his experimental cinematic melodrama, Ganga
Bruta (1932). The use of text on the screen finds a master of ambiguity and
irony in Cuba, with NIcolás Guillén Landrián. Following Santiago Alvarez'
tradition, Guillén Landrián, nephew of the poet laureate Nicolás Guillén,
playfully uses text in interaction with images on many different levels,
generating a corrosive sense of irony and confusion rather than clarification
in allegedly “didactic” educational documentaries. The starting point of this
program is Guillen Landrián’s masterpiece Coffea Arábiga (1968), a parody of
the utopian 1968 Green-belt agricultural project, to more contemporary
exploration of the combination of typography and film syntax. Tickets: $10
general; $8 seniors, UCLA Alumni Association members, & non-UCLA students; free
for UCLA students and Filmforum members. Tickets available in advance at
http://emarket.cinema.ucla.edu/ShoppingCenter/Details.aspx?ref=956or at the
door.

1/21
Los Angeles, California: Filmforum
http://www.lafilmforum.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=ace11bcfc3&e=f36020cad0>

7:30 pm, UCLA Hammer Museum, Billy Wilder Theatre, 10899 Wilshire Blvd.
ISM, ISM, ISM: TESTAMENTO CINEMáTICO: THE FILMS OF NARCISA HIRSCH
In person: Programmer Federico Windhausen A pivotal figure in Latin American
experimental cinema, Narcisa Hirsch took up artistic practice by first focusing
on painting, then shifting toward performances and happenings, and soon making
a crucial move into experimental film. Reflecting, in part, the influence of
the art and cinema of the sixties on her practice, Hirsch's films showcase the
body and corporeal experience in various ways, some of which acknowledge
directly her gendered perspective. They also combine the filmmaker's own
treatment of existential and spiritual questions with lyrical imagery, much of
it shot in the interior spaces of Hirsch's domestic life, the rural landscapes
of Patagonia, and the urban environments of Buenos Aires. Including Marabunta
(1967, 16mm transferred to digital, 8 min., Argentina); Diarios Patagonicos
(circa 1972, super 8 transferred to digital 10 min., Argentina); Taller
(English version, 1975, 16mm transferred to digital 11 min., Argentina) and
more. Free.

MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018

1/22
New York, New York: Museum of Modern Art
http://www.moma.org
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=64f251718a&e=f36020cad0>

7:15pm, 11 West 53rd Street
THE WOMEN’S FILM PRESERVATION FUND: FOUR EXPERIMENTAL FILMS
The Museum of Modern Art will present experimental films recently preserved by
the Women's Film Preservation Fund of NYWIFT, January 22nd at 7:15pm in its
15th annual international festival of preserved films, To Save and Project. The
films by Peggy Ahwesh, Barbara Hammer, Victoria Hochberg, and Sheila Paige all
carry a common thread of movement towards a future from the past. All of the
filmmakers will introduce their films. The program includes: Barbara Hammer’s
SISTERS!, 1973, a celebration of lesbians and the possibilities for women in
the future; Victoria Hochberg’s METROLINER, 1974-1975, which interweaves
archival footage of trains and contemporary footage of a Metroliner journey to
serve as both a visual tribute to and a social history of train transportation;
Peggy Ahwesh’s DOPPELGANGER,1987, a vérité portrait of her German born friend,
Renate, who reveals through memories and keepsakes, stories of hardship,
violence, sadness, and even beauty, in her past; and Sheila Paige’s WOMEN’S
HAPPY TIME COMMUNE, 1972, an improvised narrative about a motley crew of young
and middle-aged women, who leave their former, constricted lives behind to form
a commune without men in the Old West. Tickets go on sale on January 8th:
please visit: https://www.moma.org/calendar/events/3951?locale=en For more
information on To Save and Project please visit:
https://www.moma.org/calendar/film/3908?locale=en

TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2018

1/23
Brooklyn, New York 11222: Light Industry
http://www.lightindustry.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=ebca3340e5&e=f36020cad0>

7 PM EST, 155 Freeman St
TWO DIPTYCHS BY PETER THOMPSON
Two Portraits, Peter Thompson, 1981, digital projection, 27 mins. Universal
Hotel and Universal Citizen, Peter Thompson, 1986, digital projection, 46 mins

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2018

1/26
Toronto, Ontario, Canada: the8fest Small-Gauge Film Festival
http://the8fest.com
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=bbd91c45d2&e=f36020cad0>

7:00pm onwards, 206 Beverley Street
THE8FEST SMALL-GAUGE FILM FESTIVAL
The 11th edition of the8fest runs Friday, January 26 to Sunday, to January 28,
2018, at Beverley Halls SPK (Polish Combatants’ Hall), 206 Beverley St. (south
of College, at Cecil Street). This venue is accessible, and the8fest has a care
attendant available. If you have any accessibility concerns, please reach out
to us! Tickets: $8 per screening // $40 festival passes // $40 workshop fee For
more information including interview opportunities, press stills, and preview
links of selected films, please contact the8fest at the8f...@gmail.com
<mailto:the8f...@gmail.com>  // http://the8fest.com

SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2018

1/27
New York, New York: The Film-Makers' Cooperative/New American Cinema Group
http://http://film-makerscoop.com/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=f288683417&e=f36020cad0>

7pm, 475 Park Ave. S. 6th Fl.
NEW YEAR NEW WORKS 2018
> Come to The Coop for our annual film festival New Year New Work 2018! Be Sure
> to Save the Date and Time: 01/27 + 01/28 2018 @ 7PM See two omnibus programs
> incluing amazing new work by new and continuing members! Filmmakers include:
> James Autery, David Baker, Mary Billyou, Bill Brown, Angela Christlieb,
> Eduardo Darino, Josh Guilford, Tomas Gubernat, Zach Hart, Hannah Hiaasen,
> Scott Kiernan, Barbara Lattanzi, Janis Lipzin, Simon Liu, Carolina Mandia,
> Van McElwee, Maria Niro, Rrose Present, MM Serra, Sara Sowell, Mark Street,
> and Johnny Welch. RSVP i...@film-makerscoop.com
> <mailto:i...@film-makerscoop.com>  Curated by Mary Billyou, Carolina Mandia
> and Courtney Muller. $10 suggested donation

SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, 2018

1/28
New York, NY: Anthology Film Archives
http://www.anthologyfilmarchives.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=4e784b421e&e=f36020cad0>

6:00 PM, 32 Second Avenue
EC: RON RICE / JACK SMITH
Jack Smith SCOTCH TAPE (1962, 3 min, 16mm) A junkyard musical. FLAMING
CREATURES (1963, 45 min, 16mm, b&w) "[Smith] graced the anarchic liberation of
new American cinema with graphic and rhythmic power worthy of the best of
formal cinema. He has attained for the first time in motion pictures a high
level of art which is absolutely lacking in decorum; and a treatment of sex
which makes us aware of the restraint of all previous filmmakers." -FILM
CULTURE Ron Rice CHUMLUM (1964, 23 min, 16mm. With Jack Smith, Mario Montez,
Beverly Grant, and Barbara Rubin. Music by Angus Maclise) "One of the
underground's best and most influential films." -Peter Gidal Total running
time: ca. 75 min.

1/28
New York, NY: Anthology Film Archives
http://www.anthologyfilmarchives.org/
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=e088b064c5&e=f36020cad0>

8:00 PM, 32 Second Avenue
EC: CARRIAGE TRADE
by Warren Sonbert. "With CARRIAGE TRADE, Sonbert began to challenge the
theories espoused by the great Soviet filmmakers of the 1920s; he particularly
disliked the 'knee-jerk' reaction produced by Eisensteinian montage. In both
lectures and writings about his own style of editing, Sonbert described
CARRIAGE TRADE as 'a jig-saw puzzle of postcards to produce varied displaced
effects.' This approach, according to Sonbert, ultimately affords the viewer
multi-faceted readings of the connections between shots through the spectator's
assimilation of 'the changing relations of the movement of objects, the
gestures of figures, familiar worldwide icons, rituals and reactions, rhythm,
spacing, and density of images." -Jon Gartenberg

1/28
Vancouver, British Columbia: Vancouver International Film Centre
https://www.viff.org/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=fc9589-

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=5bae4c4d00&e=f36020cad0>

7.15 PM, 1181 Seymour St
I AM MY OWN LABORATORY AND SHOT ON BLOOD: KOZMIKONIC ELECTRONICA
Vancouver filmmaker/media artist Oliver Hockenhull will be presenting two new
films. Q&A Following Screenings.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 1. I AM MY OWN LABORATORY (43 minute film — 2018) reflects on the life work of
Amanda Feilding, Director of the Beckley Foundation for Consciousness Studies.
Infamous for having trepanned herself in the early 1970's, as well as being the
Countess of Wemyss and March and one of the world's most ardent drug policy
change advocates and psychedelic pioneers. VISIT: FILM & TRAILER
https://www.shinynewfilms.com/3954-2/ Produced by Moksha Media. 2. SHOT ON
BLOOD: KOZMIKONIC ELECTRONICA (57 minutes) The Morphology of Nature and its
relationship to Digital Imagery Formal issues: 1/2 of the film was shot using a
hand cranked 35mm camera, a 1912 Bell and Howell 2709 — B. The other half of
the film was shot in HD. The film was hand processed and using the colour
matrix and gamma of a hand made emulsion (using my own tinted blood cells for
grain — based on a 1930’s patent) the film was transferred to high definition
video. The more abstracted colour layers were created via the application of a
quite imperfect arnold's cat map on some of the data driven coloured hand
processed material. An experimental, colourful film on electricity & hydro
power & British Columbia & the beginnings of cinema via Eadweard Muybridge &
the energy certificates of the Technocracy party & the absolute value of noise
& the year 1957 & regional modernism & the Big Bang & Vermeer's “Milk Maid” &
Poincaré recurrence theorem & the great Canadian cowboy singer Wilf Carter &
Western Culture & the concept of Grace in Catholic painting & the Tathāgatas of
Buddhism & Boris Karloff as Frankenstein reaching for the light.

  _____

Let us know about your alternative film/video event!

Enter your event announcements by going to the Flicker Weekly Listing Form
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=2a68c93451&e=f36020cad0>
 .

To receive the weekly listing via email, send a message to Subscribe
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=9d4a594aad&e=f36020cad0>
 . To unsubscribe see the link at the bottom of this email.

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=519a532c10&e=f36020cad0>

This email was sent to  <mailto:sst...@hi-beam.net> sst...@hi-beam.net

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/about?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=1aa4289c98&e=f36020cad0&c=69fbd3a885>
 why did I get this?
 unsubscribe from this list
<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/profile?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=1aa4289c98&e=f36020cad0>
 update subscription preferences
Flicker · nowhere · San Francisco, CA 94110 · USA

<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&afl=1>

<https://hi-beam.us9.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=e4e99825c1d97f8de6eaffad3&id=69fbd3a885&e=f36020cad0>